LearnDash Advanced Quizzes - Changelog
- Added no duplication values option on calculated questions
- Added the decimal point support in the negative points
- Added more translation strings and added french and Spanish translation files.
- Fixed the percentage issue on the profile page
- Fixed the quiz result duplication issue.
- Removed the “Incorrect” from the overview table.
- The result should only show Correct & Incorrect.
- The Learndash default “Time Limit” setting has been fixed.
- The Embedded video on the swipe question issue has been fixed.
- Fixed the feedback messages.
- Fixed the Time limit issue when Question Display is set to "All questions at once (or paginated)"
- Fixed the points in the assessment questions type.
- Code tweaks and typo updates.
- Fixed a warning message in the calculated question type.
- Fixed the embed code issue with Vimeo on the question text.
- Improvements in the add-on license.
- Fixed the code clash between the Learndash Quiz Time Limit and Question Time Limit.
- Added the decimal points on the min and max variable fields of the calculated formula questions.
- Removed the warning sign from the quiz builder.
- Added the classes on the quiz results i.e. ld-quiz-result-failed, ld-quiz-result and ld-quiz-result-passed.
- Fixed a few notices while saving the advance quiz question types.
- Fixed 'learndash_quiz_question_free_answers_to_lowercase' action hooks issue.
- Quiz Builder is compatible with the latest LearnDash.
- Removed a deprecated function from the "fill in the blank" question type.
- Decimal points functionality for calculated Formula questions issue has been fixed.
- Calculated Formula Correct/Incorrect feedback message issue has been fixed.
- Display zero points awarded on the result page for Not Graded/Full Points essay questions issue has been fixed.
- Added option to enable/disable negative marking for unanswered questions.
- Add option to disable Resume button on finished quizzes.
- Added ld_aq_has_ld_advanced_quiz filter hook to bypass condition to include LD Advanced Quizzes frontend JS
- Compatibility issues with the latest versions of LearnDash and WordPress.
- Essay upload causing JS error on LearnDash v126.96.36.199
- License activation issue
- Swipe question control feature
- "Quiz Availability" options in quiz settings
- Chosen options not appearing in statistics for Jumble question type
- Quiz not working when included through short-code having advanced quiz questions
- Invalid points calculation "Different points for each answer" option is enabled
- Last variable options are appearing for each Jumble question variable in statistics
- Quiz Next button stopped working when included through short-code
- Question overview table UI issues
- Save quiz state on changing questions from the Question Overview table
- Conflicts with LearnDash Retake Quiz add-on
- Swipe answers were not appearing in quiz statistics
- Swipe answers were not appearing on the results page (View Questions)
- Issues with Swipe question point calculation when different points option activated
- Resume on the same question where the user left after saving
- Added filter to change "Save/Resume/Next/Save & Next" button texts
- Added language translation for buttons and texts used on LearnDash Advanced Quizzes front-end
- Quiz statistics does not get saved when the quiz finished with negative points
- Jumbled Sentence Question points calculation
- Negative marking for all question types
- The swipe question restart button stopped working when question pagination is enabled
- General fixes
- Added option to disable timer for specific quizzes
- Revamped answer saving module
- Displayed jumbled, swipe, and calculated answers in statistics
- Fixed timer issue on plugin installation
- Fixed LD quiz leaderboard issue
- Total points were not calculating correctly on navigating questions
- Added option to award points for each answer in jumbled question
- Displayed jumbled question points on question listing page (back-end: question post type page)
- Fixed quiz timer conflict
- Fixed "you must answer this question" issue on resume
- Fixed correct answer displaying issue with the jumbled question
- Reformat HTML handling with jumbled question type
- Added support for square root, cos, sin, tan, abs, exp, log, round, ceil, floor, fmod functions in calculated formula question type.
- Added option to set decimal number support for calculated formula question type
- Added option to restart swiping questions on resume
- Added option to display Save & Next button on the quiz page
- Fixed the percentage calculation issues
- Fixed different points for each answer field saving issue
- The displayed correct answer on reviewing questions for swipe, jumbled, and calculated question type
- Fixed expired link issue on saving forms
- Removed the unnecessary js enqueue code
- Made the add-on compatible with LearnDash version 3.1.1
- Fixed plugin option saving issue with french translation
- UI Tweaks
- Made the add-on compatible with the latest version of LearnDash (3.1)
- Fixed the points scoring issue with Jumbled, Swipe, and Calculated Formula type questions
- Replaced Jumbled question text-area with WP editor
- Hide the resume quiz button if the user doesn't have saved data for the quiz
- Removed the resume button if the user has already resumed the quiz
- Moved the save and resume buttons to the top of the quiz
- Redirected user to the quiz start page on saving the answer
- Made the saved answers compatible with the LearnDash question grid
- Made the button style compatible with LearnDash layout
- Made the add-on compatible with LearnDash quiz random option
- Made the add-on compatible with LearnDash quiz "Display result after each submitted answer" option
- Fix question type switching issue with Jumbled, Swiping, and Calculated Formula question types