LearnDash Retake Quiz- Changelog
- The quiz progress bar on the quiz completion issue has been fixed.
- Added the "Clear Logs" button.
- Added Ajax-based dropdowns on the retake setting page, for faster page load.
- Retake logs will display retake quizzes logs only.
- Removed the "Retake" sub-menu page from the group leader profile page.
- Option to delete previous quiz attempt on retake
- Option to exclude certain questions to reappear from second attempt onwards
- Retake quiz feature not working with "ld_quiz" shortcode
- Compatibility issues with the latest versions of WordPress and LearnDash
- Option to display the number of quiz retake/retries left on the front-end
- Retake report for group admins
- Quiz complete action hook was not triggering
- Strings translations
- Question overview color feedback, and quiz summary
- Added new option to disallow quiz
- Revamp quiz complete check issue
- Option to delete selected users and selected quiz retake data
- Fixed embedding shortcode issue for quiz complete message
- Fixed retake reset data option for non-admin user
- Made the add-on compatible with WPProQuiz DB table name
- Restricted users to reattempt the quizzes once they completed it
- Displayed message on quiz page when reattempting a completed quiz
- Added option to edit/update the quiz completed message
- Made the add-on compatible with LearnDash version 3.1.1
- Fixed total question count issue when creating quiz result
- Made the add-on compatible with LearnDash version 220.127.116.11
- Added option to enable/disable retake wrong questions, allow negative marking, and retake quiz delay features separately
- Fixed licensing issue