LearnDash Course Planner Pro - Changelog
- Schedule popup categories/tags dropdown does not load properly
- Fix: Lesson scheduling not working properly.
- Fix: Blank event popup on clicking event in ld_cms_user_calendar shortcode.
- Fix: Notices.
- Fix: Typos.
- Upgraded Calendar
- Improved UI/UX
- JS/JQuery errors in WordPress 5.6 and later
- Added tooltip for event details quick overview on mouse-over.
- Topics do not hide if parent lesson or course is hidden.
- Group Leader can access all courses
- Cleanup overall UI elements on backend and frontend calendars
- Course Availability Email Reminder
- Option to hide courses from the course listing page when the course is scheduled unavailable for the current user can be turned on/off through the plugin settings page.
- Course Group option at Lesson/Topic/Quiz calendar event popup
- In the admin calendar popup, some content hides if it is greater than popup height
- Inserted links and images in course content messages settings, got messed up when saved
- Added new widget to display scheduled courses/lessons/topics/quizzes on sidebar
- Fixed full calendar CSS conflict
- Fixed course load issue on calendar pages
- Made the add-on compatible with LearnDash labels
- Option to hide all the courses/lessons/topics/quizzes for all users at once
- Added option to select course/lesson/topic/quiz enrolled date as schedule start date
- Added option to select include/exclude users when scheduling courses/lessons/topics/quizzes
- Allowed group leaders to schedule courses/lessons/topics/quizzes from front-end
- Allow group leaders to customize course/lesson/topic/quiz show/hide messages
- Added option to select time zone from setting page
- Added shortcode to display calendar on front-end for group leaders
- Made the add-on compatible with the latest versions of Learndash (3.0.4) and WordPress (5.2.1)
- Multiple scheduling of same tag courses displaying issue
- Made the add-on compatible with LearnDash Course Builder
- LearnDash lessons/topics/quizzes can be scheduled differently according to their parent courses
- Made the add-on compatible with latest WordPress version 5.1
- Fixed the content disappearing issue when putting the courses/lessons/topics/quizzes to the calendar.