LearnDash Instructors Tab Overview
The LearnDash Course Instructors add-on allows you to display instructors’ details on a course’s page. Displayed data includes the instructor’s information and links to their Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles.
- Install the LearnDash plugin & activate it.
- Install the LearnDash Course Instructors add-on and activate it.
Course Instructor’s Tab :
You can find the course instructors’ tab settings are in the course’s settings. Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn’s links can be added directly to the user profiles.
Note: On the front-end, the instructor’s tab will display the instructor’s profile picture, social links, and a short description only when there is a Gravatar account for the user, and the “Social links” fields and the “Biographical Info” on the user’s profile are properly configured.
To configure the Course Instructor’s Tab:
- Navigate to Learndash > Courses and click on the desired course.
- Go to the course settings and enable the “Show Instructors Tab” option.
- Select the instructor whose details you want to display on the Course instructor’s tab on the frontend.
- Configure the rest of the options and Save settings.
- Navigate to the “Users” menu and select the instructor’s profile which you have selected in the above steps.
- Configure the “Social Media Links” section.
- Configure the “Biographical Info” section.
- Update user.
This is how the instructor's tab will look like on the frontend when added to any course page: