LearnDash Restrict Enrollment overview
The LearnDash Restrict Enrollment add-on allows you to restrict the time when students can buy a course to a specific period. This way, you can schedule the enrollments of your students.
- Install the LearnDash plugin & activate it.
- Install the LearnDash Restrict Enrollment add-on and activate it.
Restrict Course Enrollment Dates:
When the add-on is active, course enrollment restriction features are added to the course settings.
Follow these steps to configure enrollment dates for any course:
- Navigate to LearnDash > Courses and select the desired course.
- Go to the course settings and enable the “Restrict Course Enrollment Dates” option.
- Set the “From” and “To” dates in which you want the quiz to be available.
- Configure the rest of the options and save settings.
Below the Restrict Course Enrollment Dates, you will find the “Users Limitation” option. Here you can set a limit to the number of users that can enroll in a given course.