Learndash Quiz Import/Export - Changelog
- Fixed matrix sorting issue with latex text
- Renamed auto loader libarary class name to avoid conflicts
- Added option to import/export images with correct/incorrect answer messages
- Added option to import/export images with hint messages
- Moved import upload folder to WP uploads folder
- Fixed quiz random ordering issues
- Made the add-on compatible with Learndash version 2.6.4
- Fixed backslash issue with latex text
- Added support of images with latex text
- Added new column in the sheet for quiz title
- Questions ordering issue on importing
- Added option to select quiz title from excel file name or excel sheet name.
- Export file sheet name character limitation issue.
- Made the add-on compatible with LearnDash latest version (2.6.3)
- Added a new tab named status where the user can see how many quizzes have been imported/exported.
- Added a new tab named plugins options where existing questions can be kept or discarded.
- Added tab to add the custom field for the form that renders before/after the quizzes (New in LearnDash)
- The name of the sheet will be taken as the quiz title upon importing. Previously file name was being added as quiz title.
- Added support to add single/double quotes in quiz title.
- Added option to display images on quiz questions along with the text.
- On Martix sorting, if answer type is set as html, then it will be applied to both fields i.e element and criterion.
- You can display your answers with images and texts by setting the value as html for the column.
- If there is not any category selected for questions then it renders errors on exporting the quiz
- fixed true/false question importing issue
- Fixed answer type text/HTML issue for single, multiple and sort_answer question types
- Fixed overriding trash quizzes issue while importing
- Improved license system integrated to the addon
- Added option to deactivate the license from LD Quiz Import/Export license setting page
- Removed email field from activation screen
- Fixed image display issue on the frontend
- Fixed import form redirection issue
- Fixed quiz title conflict with other post type title on import
- Fixed column’s title spelling issue on export
- Fixed warning issue on export
- Fixed header already sent issue on export
- Fixed empty answer column issue for martix_sorting type question on export
- Fixed Quiz description default value issue on import
- Removed answer type image value from import excel file. From now you can add answer type HTML in the excel file if you want to add HTML answer to the questions.
- To add an image as an answer, set answer type to HTML and add [image_complete_url] to the answer column.
- Fixed quiz questions override issue
- Fixed default quiz option issue on import/export