LearnDash Attendance Add-on - Changelog
- Functionality to show unmarked days as absent counts in reports and reports filter on date selection.
- Admin/Group leader marked attendance gets overridden if auto-login attendance is enabled.
- Group leader can see only their groups attendance logs.
- Exported CSV report displayed on browser instead of downloading.
- Remove LearnDash Group dependency for "Marking Attendance" button.
- Time Tracking for each user
- Mark Attendance button not showing for Group Leaders
- The group leader can access attendance logs of their courses and users
- Admin and Group Leader can mark Lesson/Topic attendance
- Minimum user role to access logs
- Adds parameter group_leader_ids in the shortcode to list attendance for specific group leader only
- General UI fixes
- Added option to disallow students to mark attendance
- Fixed typo issues in the DB query
- Added option to mark attendance for lessons
- Added option to mark attendance for topics
- Added option to mark attendance automatically on log in
- Allow admin/group leader to mark attendance for lessons/topics
- Added option to mark attendance in bulk
- Added option to mark absent with courses/lessons/topics
- Added option to add message with present/absent
- Added new table to store student's attendance
- Added new report section for the admin
- Added option to download the attendance report in CSV fromat
- Added new help tab with shortcode details
- Revamped shortcode to display attendance table on frontend
- Added option to restrict user to mark attendance using different IP Address
- Added option to save IP Address, device name, date, and time with the attendance
- Added option to allow group leaders and admin to mark attendance for students
- Made the add-on compatible with latest versions of LearnDash and WordPress
- Made the add-on compatible with LearnDash Labels
- Made the add-on compatible with WordPress time zone
- Added new action/filter hooks